enlarging print image

All other questions regarding DICOMscope

Moderator: Moderator Team

Vsimoneaux

enlarging print image

#1 Post by Vsimoneaux »

I am trying to print on a 14in by 17in film. I zoom the image in viewer to the size I want. When I send to print, I can either keep the zoomed size or fit. I want to keep the zoomed size, but it is too big on the print screen and the size on the image if I tell it to fit is too small! How can I get the whole zoomed image to fit the entire 14X17 film?

Jörg Riesmeier
ICSMED DICOM Services
ICSMED DICOM Services

#2 Post by Jörg Riesmeier »

What does the print preview in DICOMscope show? Basically, this should be the same information that is sent to print SCP.

Vsimoneaux

#3 Post by Vsimoneaux »

The print preview image is either too small or too large. When I send to the print SCP it asks if I want to keep the image at this size or fit the image. I want to increase the size of the print SCP window so I can show a more magnified image. I need a magnification factor that is between the ones I can choose form on the print priview.

Jörg Riesmeier
ICSMED DICOM Services
ICSMED DICOM Services

#4 Post by Jörg Riesmeier »

You should zoom into the image using the "magnifying glass" before adding the image to the print panel. If this does not solve your problem, I'm sorry since I still do not really understand what you want or intend to do.