[dcmwlm] problems with wwwaps and it installation

Compilation and installation of DCMTK

Moderator: Moderator Team

zanyth

[dcmwlm] problems with wwwaps and it installation

#1 Post by zanyth »

Yesterday, i tried to install dcmtk, i thought, successfully. However, i did not understand how to con figure he database for worklist files. So i tried to install wwwapps and this is my results :

the main page which seems good :

an entity page (they are similar) : and there is a problem : i see nothing ...

the database is correctily built (i think) :

I should missed a step during installation but which ?

Thanks you for your help !!

PS : Are we all agree that database directorys name are corresponding to the AET which should carry out the examination, so the AECalling ?! With my example, on my network i should have an AET SCAN which is abble to interact with the worklist SCP in order to get it scheduled work (the worklist file). Does it work like this ?!

Marco Eichelberg
OFFIS DICOM Team
OFFIS DICOM Team

#2 Post by Marco Eichelberg »

Very strange. You should at least see a menu showing the number of patients, stations etc. Look at the HTML source code generated by the perl script - the script must have failed at some point and stopped generating HTML code.
Are we all agree that database directorys name are corresponding to the AET which should carry out the examination, so the AECalling ?! With my example, on my network i should have an AET SCAN which is abble to interact with the worklist SCP in order to get it scheduled work (the worklist file). Does it work like this ?!
No. The directory name corresponds to the CALLED application entity title. The calling AE title (i.e. the name of the modality) is ignored, because the modality typically passes the calling AE title again as a query parameter in the C-FIND-RQ dataset, i.e. the worklist query, if filtering based on the modality's AE title is desired.

zanyth

#3 Post by zanyth »

No. The directory name corresponds to the CALLED application entity title. The calling AE title (i.e. the name of the modality) is ignored, because the modality typically passes the calling AE title again as a query parameter in the C-FIND-RQ dataset, i.e. the worklist query, if filtering based on the modality's AE title is desired.
OK !!! That's answer all my questions about OFFIS :-)

I don't know why but i thought that directory name should be the AEC.
Now the configuration of wwwapps is not important (OFFIS works without it).

Thanks you for helping !!