Hello everyone:
I used findscu to query the worklist (wlmscpfs),but the response is :
called AE not recognized
Could someone tell me what's wrong with is .How to solve this problem
Thanks in advance

Michael Onken
DCMTK Developer

#2 Post by Michael Onken »

Let me guess what may be the problem, hmm, I think "The called AE title was not recognized" :o

If you send a query to wlmscpfs or any other DICOM SCP, you always send the name (the so called "AE title") of the system (in your case wlmscp) you want to talk to. This is not the name of the host in the TCP/IP network but a unique symbolic DICOM name of each system on a specific network. In findscu you can use the "--call" commandline option to specify the AEtitle you want to talk to (default in findscu: ANY-SCP). So if wlmscpfs tells findscu that it does not recognize the AETitle, then wlmscpfs is not expecting to be called under the name "ANY-SCP". Why that?

The worklist database of the worklist SCP wlmscpfs consists of files that are placed in a specific directory structure. Different subdirectories can be used for different AETitles wlmscpfs is called with. You can find a description of the mechanism in the worklist module, see dcmtk/dcmwlm/wlistdb/README file.

Regards,
Michael

xfjsuperking

Still Can not work

#3 Post by xfjsuperking »

Hello :
I do as you suggested ,but the findscu and wlmscp can not work correctly yet.This is what i did:
wlmscpfs -dfp d:\OFFIS 5678
findscu -W --call OFFIS 172.24.18.66 5678 d:\wlistqry0.dcm
The wlmscpfs told me that the called AE Title can not be recognized.
Please help me,thanks in advance

Marco Eichelberg
OFFIS DICOM Team
OFFIS DICOM Team

#4 Post by Marco Eichelberg »

wlmscpfs expects a subdirectory under the working directory with the directory name equalling the called AE title. Create a directory d:\OFFIS\OFFIS and wlmscpfs should accept the connection. Now, if you expect a worklist as a result of your query, there should better also be some .wl files and an empty file named "lockfile" in that directory. The directory and file structure expected by the worklist server is explained in a text file named dcmtk/dcmwlm/docs/wwwapp.txt which is part of DCMTK's source code distribution.

xfjsuperking

How to specify the Matching Key in the dcm file

#5 Post by xfjsuperking »

Hello
Thanks to your kind help ,the worklist works correctly .But i still have another question:How can i specify the Matching Key in my dcm file to filter the Items.Thanks in advance

Michael Onken
DCMTK Developer

#6 Post by Michael Onken »

As answered in your crossposting, you can use -k option in findscu or the query file.

How matching in DICOM works in general can be read in part 4 of the standard, see section "C.2 QUERY/RETRIEVE INFORMATION MODEL DEFINITION" and especially section "C.2.2.2 Attribute Matching". It's too complex for explaining here in detail.

Please avoid double-posting questions in different forum topics.
Regards,
Michael

xfjsuperking

Thanks for help

#7 Post by xfjsuperking »

After a long time ,confused by the worklist function .Today i realized the worklist function,and totally understand what it means ,and how to write the query dcm file