Shutter creation and display?

All other questions regarding DCMTK

Moderator: Moderator Team

ziashahid

Shutter creation and display?

#1 Post by ziashahid »

Hi all!

i have created a presentation state object and some graphics object as annotations (e.g. poliline, circle etc) and now i want to create a shutter and want to display it.

setRectShutter(50,50......)

i am using the above function and tries to show the shuttered image but it shows me only annotations, not the shuttered image.
So please tell me how to craete and display shuttered image.

regards
Zia

Jörg Riesmeier
ICSMED DICOM Services
ICSMED DICOM Services

#2 Post by Jörg Riesmeier »

Sorry, but without further details we cannot help you. For example, we would need to know which application you're using to render the image and presentation state.

Marco Eichelberg
OFFIS DICOM Team
OFFIS DICOM Team

#3 Post by Marco Eichelberg »

You also have to understand that there is no function in DCMTK that would create a bitmap to which the shutter is applied - this is something you would have to implement by yourself. DCMTK provides an API that allows to create and manage presentation state, but there is no API that would completely apply all transformations of a presentation state. To be more precise: The functions in module dcmpstat cover all grayscale transformations and a few non-grayscale transformations, namely scaling/zooming and rotation/flip. Everything else (graphical plus text annotations and shutters) needs to be covered by your implementation.