Fail to receive store If I use DCMTK that I compile myself

All other questions regarding DCMTK

Moderator: Moderator Team

tiagostein

Fail to receive store If I use DCMTK that I compile myself

#1 Post by tiagostein »

Hello, I am struggling with an issue and I would like to know if anyone have some pointers to help me discover what is happening.

I have a dicom server that uses DcmThreadSCP and DtSCPPool<>. If I compile it using the dcmtk libraries that are installed in my linux distro (ubuntu 20.04) it works wonderfully. I can store (even with multiple threads) and everything works nice.

If I download DCMTK 3.6.5 and compile it (the compilation works ok) and link my sever to it, I have problems trying to store anything in the sever.

At the server side DCMTK spits nothing, signals no error. My code handlStoreREquest is not even called.

In the storescu (that I am using to test it) I get the following message:
E: Store Failed, file: /home/tiago/workspace/p11/workspace/series/leal/44.dcm:
E: 0006:020e DIMSE Failed to send message
E: 0006:031d TCP I/O Error (Connection reset by peer) occurred in routine: writeDataPDU
E: Store SCU Failed: 0006:020e DIMSE Failed to send message
E: 0006:031d TCP I/O Error (Connection reset by peer) occurred in routine: writeDataPDU
E: Association Abort Failed: 0006:031d TCP I/O Error (Broken pipe) occurred in routine: sendAbortTCP

Where could I start to search for the reason for this behavior when I compile the dcmtk myself (changed no parameters in the original makefile) ?