DCMRT - dcmtk-3.6.1_20140617 Snapshot

Questions regarding the DCMRT library, a DCMTK add-on that implements support for the various DICOM Radiation Therapy (RT) IODs

Moderator: Moderator Team

Paul Norman

DCMRT - dcmtk-3.6.1_20140617 Snapshot

#1 Post by Paul Norman »

Hi,

I'm looking at using the DCMRT module to read in some DICOM RT files and have downloaded the latest snapshot of DCMTK.

My development environment is Windows 7 using VS2010. I've successfully (I think!) used CMake to create the sln files and built all of the projects.

I'm now trying to integrate it into my application but I'm having problems. I've created a simple empty class as below

// DicomRTReader.h
#include "dcmtk/config/osconfig.h"
#include "dcmtk/dcmrt/drmdose.h"
#include "dcmtk/dcmrt/drmimage.h"
#include "dcmtk/dcmrt/drmplan.h"
#include "dcmtk/dcmrt/drmsrch.h"
#include "dcmtk/dcmrt/drmstrct.h"

#include "dcmtk/dcmrt/drtdose.h"
#include "dcmtk/dcmrt/drtimage.h"
#include "dcmtk/dcmrt/drtionpl.h"
#include "dcmtk/dcmrt/drtiontr.h"
#include "dcmtk/dcmrt/drtplan.h"
#include "dcmtk/dcmrt/drtstrct.h"
#include "dcmtk/dcmrt/drttreat.h"
#include "dcmtk/dcmrt/drttypes.h"

class DicomRTReader
{
public:
DicomRTReader(void){};
virtual ~DicomRTReader(void){};
private:
int data;
};

However I'm getting the following errors in the logging code.

error C2678: binary '+' : no operator found which takes a left-hand operand of type 'const wchar_t [8]' (or there is no acceptable conversion) tracelog.h 59
error C2678: binary '+' : no operator found which takes a left-hand operand of type 'const wchar_t [8]' (or there is no acceptable conversion) traceloog.h 64
error C2665: 'dcmtk::log4cplus::Logger::getInstance' : none of the 2 overloads could convert all the argument types logmacro.h 106

No doubt I'm missing an include file or project setting etc. but a pointer in the correct direction would be great.

Thank you,
Paul

Paul Norman

Re: DCMRT - dcmtk-3.6.1_20140617 Snapshot

#2 Post by Paul Norman »

Ok my bad!

I should have more carefully checked other posts and thoroughly read the INSTALL file to see that DCMTK does not compile when UNICODE or _UNICODE is defined......which is what I had :(

Compiling now.

Thanks,
Paul