DicomImage class

All other questions regarding DCMTK

Moderator: Moderator Team

Kmilo

DicomImage class

#1 Post by Kmilo »

Hi

i was trying to use the dicomimage class example but i got this error could you tell me the cause for this?

------ Operación Generar iniciada: proyecto: ZERO_CHECK, configuración: Debug Win32 ------
Ejecutando evento posterior a la generación...
"Checking build system"
El registro de generación se guardó en el "file://d:\MFC\testapp2\ZERO_CHECK.dir\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
ZERO_CHECK - 0 errores, 0 advertencias
------ Operación Generar iniciada: proyecto: testapp2, configuración: Debug Win32 ------
Vinculando...
testapp2.obj : error LNK2019: símbolo externo "public: __thiscall DicomImage::DicomImage(char const *,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned long)" (??0DicomImage@@QAE@PBDKKK@Z) sin resolver al que se hace referencia en la función _main
Debug\testapp2.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 externos sin resolver
El registro de generación se guardó en el "file://d:\MFC\testapp2\testapp2.dir\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
testapp2 - 2 errores, 0 advertencias

Thanks for your help

Michael Onken
DCMTK Developer

#2 Post by Michael Onken »

Hi Kmilo,

my spanish is on vacation, but it seems you missed to link the dcimgle and dcmimage libraries to your application.

Regards,
Michael

Kmilo

#3 Post by Kmilo »

tahnks Michael for your answer and i'm sorry to send in spanish but my compiler is in that language, about i write the example code to load an image from a dicom file and render it's pixel data, that is in the help do i need another step before to configure the libraries

here are the include files with i'm working could you tell if i need another one.

#include "dcmtk/config/osconfig.h"
#include "dcmtk/dcmdata/dctk.h"

#include "dcmtk/dcmimage/diregist.h"
#include "dcmtk/dcmimgle/dcmimage.h"

#include "dcmtk/dcmdata/dcddirif.h"
#include "dcmtk/dcmdata/dcdatset.h"

Markus Sabin

#4 Post by Markus Sabin »

Hi Kmilo,

your problem is not related to the compiler (#include) but to your linker. You have to link dcmimage, dcmimgle, ofstd and dcmdata and if you use JPEG compression, you also have to link the libjpgXX-libraries.

HTH

Markus