ANOTHER ONE WITH LNK2019

Compilation and installation of DCMTK

Moderator: Moderator Team

Kmilo

ANOTHER ONE WITH LNK2019

#1 Post by Kmilo »

HI
i read the faq and i had done everything in the faq's about my errors but i get this one and i don't know where is exactly "sorry mi VS is in spanish " i was lloking for this functions on the help but i'm still looking for, maybe you could help me with this, i compile with /MD and i organize the dependecies, like says FAQ 27 but, i'm still in a few troubles so if you could tell me the reasons and possible solutions i will appreciate a lot

thank's for your help
Kmilo

P.D: in FAQ 27 you mention a project called imagectn i couldn't find it.
i have dcmtk-3.5.4 could you please check this too

Vinculando...
dcmdata.lib(dcuid.obj) : error LNK2019: símbolo externo _WSACleanup@0 sin resolver al que se hace referencia en la función "long __cdecl gethostid(void)" (?gethostid@@YAJXZ)
dcmdata.lib(dcuid.obj) : error LNK2019: símbolo externo _gethostbyname@4 sin resolver al que se hace referencia en la función "long __cdecl gethostid(void)" (?gethostid@@YAJXZ)
dcmdata.lib(dcuid.obj) : error LNK2019: símbolo externo _gethostname@8 sin resolver al que se hace referencia en la función "long __cdecl gethostid(void)" (?gethostid@@YAJXZ)
dcmdata.lib(dcuid.obj) : error LNK2019: símbolo externo _WSAStartup@8 sin resolver al que se hace referencia en la función "long __cdecl gethostid(void)" (?gethostid@@YAJXZ)
dcmdata.lib(dcuid.obj) : error LNK2019: símbolo externo _Netbios@4 sin resolver al que se hace referencia en la función "unsigned char * __cdecl getMACAddress(unsigned char * const)" (?getMACAddress@@YAPAEQAE@Z)
D:\dcmtk-3.5.4\Debug\TestApp.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 5 externos sin resolver
El registro de generación se guardó en el "file://d:\dcmtk-3.5.4\TestApp\Debug\BuildLog.htm"

Marco Eichelberg
OFFIS DICOM Team
OFFIS DICOM Team

#2 Post by Marco Eichelberg »

In DCMTK 3.5.4, the imagectn module has been renamed to dcmqrscp. The error messages produced by your linker indicate that you are not linking the "netapi32" or "wsock32" libraries, both of which are required by DCMTK, as indicated in FAQ #27.

Kmilo

a little help

#3 Post by Kmilo »

i'm a newbie in Visual Studio so could please tell me how to link these two libraries netatapi32 and wsock32 i know that these is not part of the forum but i appreciate a lot if you could help me with this

thank you

Kmilo