Problem with the configuration

Compilation and installation of DCMTK

Moderator: Moderator Team

elturco

Problem with the configuration

#1 Post by elturco »

Hii,

I am trying to run dcmtk under Visual Express. I followed the steps that are mentioned here http://support.dcmtk.org/docs/file_install.html.

But I am getting 51 error messages, most of the error messages are:

- LNK1104 ofstd.lib can not be opened
-CrayonsInternal.h is not found

Can anybody help me please ?

Marco Eichelberg
OFFIS DICOM Team
OFFIS DICOM Team

#2 Post by Marco Eichelberg »

Not sure what you are doing, but ofstd.lib is the most central library of the DCMTK project, so if this is not found, you have either not compiled DCMTK or not installed the library anywhere where the linker can find them.
CrayonsInternal.h is not a DCMTK file - no idea where this belongs to, but this is not a problem related to DCMTK.

elturco

#3 Post by elturco »

Hii Marco,

I followed the steps from this link here http://support.dcmtk.org/docs/file_install.html

do you know an another to install dcmtk ? I don't know how can I fix the error messsages. I compiled the whole "All Build" files.

I would be very appreciate if you can help me ?

Marco Eichelberg
OFFIS DICOM Team
OFFIS DICOM Team

#4 Post by Marco Eichelberg »

I know the installation instructions, thank you. And no, there are no other instructions. If you have carefully followed the instructions (generate project files using CMake etc.) and these error messages appear, then I really do not understand why. But then, we have never tried Visual Express which may or may not be identical to VS2005 in this regard. Still I don't understand where a file name "CrayonInternals" should come from - this is not part of DCMTK, is not mentioned anywhere, so this must be your own code.