is MOVEResponses a class? Where?

All other questions regarding DCMTK

Moderator: Moderator Team

ahirnish

is MOVEResponses a class? Where?

#1 Post by ahirnish »

Hi,
When I compiled the sample provided on your wiki page on DCMScu,
I got following error. I searched for them but unable to find the class and member of the class in any header file.
The class is MOVEResponses that I cant find. Although there is a class named FINDResponses.
Similarly sendMOVERequest is the member of the class DCMScu which I cant find.
Please help me to locate them.

Code: Select all

>c:\users\ahirnish\documents\visual studio 2010\projects\final\grmn\testdcmscu.cpp(140): error C2065: 'MOVEResponses' : undeclared identifier
1>c:\users\ahirnish\documents\visual studio 2010\projects\final\grmn\testdcmscu.cpp(140): error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'moveResponses'
1>c:\users\ahirnish\documents\visual studio 2010\projects\final\grmn\testdcmscu.cpp(140): error C2065: 'moveResponses' : undeclared identifier
1>c:\users\ahirnish\documents\visual studio 2010\projects\final\grmn\testdcmscu.cpp(151): error C2039: 'sendMOVERequest' : is not a member of 'DcmTestSCU'
1>          c:\users\ahirnish\documents\visual studio 2010\projects\final\grmn\testscu.h(9) : see declaration of 'DcmTestSCU'
1>c:\users\ahirnish\documents\visual studio 2010\projects\final\grmn\testdcmscu.cpp(151): error C2065: 'moveResponses' : undeclared identifier
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
[/quote]

Roadrunner

#2 Post by Roadrunner »

You have to use a snapshot 'released' after 3.6.0. I would prefer the last one. ;-)

If you need some help because the are some changes in the classes
between the snapshot feel free to ask again.

Frank

ahirnish

#3 Post by ahirnish »

You have to use a snapshot 'released' after 3.6.0. I would prefer the last one.
Hi Frank,
So, basically you are saying that MOVEResponse is a class and it is available in the snapshot released after 3.6.0. Is it an addition to 3.6.0 or are there changes in 3.6.0 also?
If possible, please provide a link to that snapshot here.
And what about sendMOVERequest? Is it also in that snapshot?

Thank You.

J. Riesmeier
DCMTK Developer

#4 Post by J. Riesmeier »

The link to the snapshot download is given at the end of the howto. Please note, however, that the API of the sendMOVERequest() method has changed: Instead of an instance of class MOVEResponses it now returns a list of RetrieveResponse pointers.

ahirnish

#5 Post by ahirnish »

Hi Frank,
Do I have to build the binaries of 3.6.1 again using CMake the same way I built for 3.6.0 and start it all over again from scratch? Or is there any other way?

Thanks

ahirnish

#6 Post by ahirnish »

So, Instead making an object of MOVEResponses class, I should make an object of RetrieveResponse class and this should be passed as the last parameter to sendMOVERequest()? Am I right?

Just to be extra sure, are you sure that the MOVEResponses is mistyped and it should be handleMOVEResponses handler? Cuz I saw in the documentation that handleMOVEResponses is called everytime whenever sendMOVERequest is called.